What can bankruptcy do for you?
- Wipe out most types of debts (credit cards, medical bills, legal bills and many more)
- Reduce monthly payments
- Stop creditor harrassment
- Stop the repossession of your vehicle
- Stop the foreclosure of your home
- Stop wage garnishments (including garnishment for tax debts)
- Stop the stress caused by debt collectors
Filing bankruptcy is the only way to get immediate help. By filing for bankruptcy protection you will invoke the all powerful “automatic stay” which will accomplish everything listed above and allow you time to regain control of your financial future.
Approximately 1.5 million people annually file for bankruptcy protection.
Why not you?
Find out more.
Disclaimer: Results vary depending upon your goals, assets, debts, income and expenses.